Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Patience Please!

I want to thank you in advance for being patient with me.

We decided that Bible would be taught everyday.  Monday and Wednesday will be devotions and reflection. Tuesday and Thursday's will be lessons. Some lessons will be on your own and some will be through zoom. I will let you know ahead of time what we will be doing.

For all classes tomorrow Wednesday 3/18/2020 We will practice logging into zoom, communicating and online etiquette.

We will have chapel after lunch. I will post the link on this blog.  I will edit this post to include it.
We will start lessons on Thursdays.

Thursday's lesson's will be posted in google classroom for 10-12th Bible.
7th grade we will all log into zoom at our given time.

I hope that all of you are ready for this crazy ride. I am so nervous!  😟

I hold tight to the fact that I  can do all things through Christ! He is not taken by surprise by all of this.

17 comments:

  1. Her is my email for zoom mattrules854@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i do not have the zoom link, how do i get in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wrote down the wrong email so here is mine merelmcguire15@gamil.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is gabriel, i do not have the zoom link, how do i get in?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont know what to do for zoom as well?

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is daniel Cole and I cant seem to do the zoom either

    ReplyDelete
  7. i do not have the zoom links for class. this is meredith mcguire

    ReplyDelete

A Cheerful Giver

 Good Afternoon Falcon Family,  We have had such a fun week! As you know our students and staff (we are kids at heart) participated in spiri...