Sunday, May 24, 2020

LAST WEEK!!!! WE MADE IT!!!

Hello parents,

I can't believe that this is our last week of school. Never did I think that when we walked out in March that I would not be in the classroom with my students. I want to thank each of you for your support of our school. We jumped into a virtual setting and it was frustrating for all of us. Look at what we have accomplished together!!! SUCCESS!!  I have enjoyed teaching your child this year. Thank you for entrusting me with teaching them academically and leading them spiritually.
 I have learned just as much from them.

Renweb has been updated. If there is a zero the assignment is missing. I will accept assignments until Thursday May 28, 2020. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Locker cleanout is this week. High school may come Tuesday and the middle school may come Wednesday or Thursday.  Laptops must be turned in on June 8 and you may pick up your yearbook at that time. Book buyback will be at a later date.

We also are opening Summer Camp June 1, 2020. Please see the school website for information.

As you jump into your summer plans may encourage and challenge you to stay in the word. Do devotions as a family. I have plenty of resources that I will be willing to share.  We look forward to coming back in the fall and are excited over the direction that Mr. Ricabal is taking our school. If you play sports we hope to see you this summer for volleyball and basketball camp!

I look forward to seeing you all soon!

Blessings,
Nancy Williams

Romans 15:4 ESV

For whatever was written in former days was written for our instruction, that through endurance and through the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope.


3 comments:

A Cheerful Giver

 Good Afternoon Falcon Family,  We have had such a fun week! As you know our students and staff (we are kids at heart) participated in spiri...