Friday, August 6, 2021

Welcome Back!!

Welcome Back Parents and Students!


My name is Nancy Williams and I will be your students Bible teacher this year. I am very excited to lead and teach my students about the goodness of the Lord.  I am praying for each student and your family as we embark on the 2021 - 2022 school year. I can't wait to meet each of you. 


Supply List:

 ESV Bible

Textbook (High School is an online textbook, Middle School will have a hard copy)

Spiral Notebook or binder with paper

Composition Notebook

Black pens

No. 2 Pencils

3x5 index cards


Homework Pass:

Earn a homework pass by bringing Clorox wipes or a multipurpose cleaner, paper towels, Kleenex and hand sanitizer.

(One pass per quarter)

1 comment:

  1. Hello, the supply list email said you are the girls Bible instructor and I wanted to double check with you on that, as you are listed as my sons (6th grade) instructor. I just wanted to make sure we have all our supplies. Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete

A Cheerful Giver

 Good Afternoon Falcon Family,  We have had such a fun week! As you know our students and staff (we are kids at heart) participated in spiri...