Monday, November 1, 2021

Thankfulness

Happy November, 

I am sorry I am late posting. Last week was such a great week. Classes all went really well and our Jr Beta Club members (middle school 6-8th grades) served a local family on Friday. They were the hands and feet of Jesus ya'll!! They helped this family get a months worth of work done on their farm in a DAY! You read that right, A DAY! I will post pictures soon. The students worked hard and the work was labrious. They even chatted about how much they loved doing it and how much they loved seeing how grateful the family was. They husband and wife are both military. How cool that we were able to serve them!


Each Bible class is moving along quite nicely. If your students grade is low they have been told that there is extra credit work that they can do. 

Every November I spend the month praying for others and praising God for everything that has happended over the course of the year. Yes, I even praise Him for the trials and tribulations and the not so pleasant parts of the year. One thing that I was thinking about over the weekend after watching the kids serve, was that we don't encourage them enough and you as parents don't always hear about the good that your students are doing. For example, last month a young man offered to carry by bag to my room for me one morning. I didn't ask for help, even though I was struggling to carry all that I had, but he seen me and he offered!!! Then this morning not one, but two young men held the door open for me. I will be taking pictures of my students each week this month and sharing was is unique and admirable about them. I am blessed and thankful to spend my day with them. I look forward to highlighting them over the next month. 

I hope you have a blessed week. Take time to stop and take in the beauty of God's creation. He reveals Himself in everything that we see. 

God Bless, 

Nancy Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Cheerful Giver

 Good Afternoon Falcon Family,  We have had such a fun week! As you know our students and staff (we are kids at heart) participated in spiri...