Friday, December 10, 2021

Exams and Parties

 Happy Glorious Friday!

Here we are! We have made it through an entire semester!! I can't believe that our year is halfway over. Before we are off to celebrate Christmas with family and friends we must get through exams. 

The following is the exam schedule for MY classes. 

Tuesday Dec 14. : 8th Grade Girls Bible

Wednesday Dec 15: 6th Grade Boys Bible

Thursday Dec 16: 6th Grade Girls Bible and Drama

Friday Dec 17: 9th Grade Bible and 7th Grade Girls Bible

Reminder!! Thursday and Friday are early dismissal! School will release students at 12:00 p.m. THERE IS NO AFTERCARE on either of those days. 

Students have all been given study guides for their exam. They will remain in Bible next semester, so their exam will only be a midterm. 

A HUGE thank you for your families participation in the can food drive and the angel tree project. Both were VERY successful. Our angel tree child received toys, shoes, a coat and clothes!!! I can only imagine her sweet face on Christmas morning!! LCS collected over 4000!!! cans!! Our students had so much fun loading the trucks that headed over to CUOC! Those cans will help feed families right here in Sanford, NC!! How exciting is that! I am so thankful and proud to be a FALCON!

I have grown to love each and every student that is in my class. While we may all interpret the Bible differently, thank you for entrusting me to lead and teach your precious one. I hope that you each have a wonderful break and I encourage you to share the truth about why we celebrate this holiday. It is more than a holiday! It is GOD in the form of a baby! A baby boy who would grow into a man. This man teaches us by example of how to treat one another, how to love well, how to resist temptation, how to pray and fast! He is the perfect example to us! He then would give His life willingly so that we can have hope for a future. Not a future here on earth, but for eternity with Him. As I gave at my tree and and the star that tops it, I can only imagine the glory that shine when I see my Savior face to face. I long for that day! Merry Christmas Falcon Family!!! 

Blessings, 

Nancy Williams


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Cheerful Giver

 Good Afternoon Falcon Family,  We have had such a fun week! As you know our students and staff (we are kids at heart) participated in spiri...