Thursday, January 20, 2022

Winter Wonder

 Good Afternoon Falcon Family, 

Returning to school has been eventful to say the least. I know that it seems we have missed a lot of school since coming back. I know that many of you are quarenting or the students have been sick. I am trying to catch up on posting their work to teams. With that being said, if your student still does not have their textbook, PLEASE order it!! I do not have access to their text book unless students are in class and can let me borrow thiers. It is twice the work for me to take pictures and upload the text reading to teams. In the event that we have to go virtual your student needs their book. I humbly and sincerly ask that you please order them a book. Your student can and will fall behind. They also need their textbooks to study and do homework. There is so much more to the textbook than just reading. Please order it!! If you are going to be out of town or on a trip your student needs to pack their book in order to keep up with the work. We do not normally have a lot of homework in Bible, however due to school closing because of weather and covid we will be flying through the material in order to get back on track. 

I pray for your safety and wellbeing during the winter storm and the rise in Covid. Please feel free to reach out to me if you need anything,

In Christ, 

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Cheerful Giver

 Good Afternoon Falcon Family,  We have had such a fun week! As you know our students and staff (we are kids at heart) participated in spiri...