Friday, August 20, 2021

Joy

 We have one week under our belts.  As our students settle into the school year our halls seem to be ringing with JOY! There is a peace here.  It was exciting to have our first chapel. Each of our students this year will have a part in chapel with set up and take down. From 6th grade to our seniors.  There is something about taking part in this process that helps us to feel a part of something. We are all part of the story and we were all created to be used in that. While some will sing and preach, others will set up chairs. Each as equally important. May I ask that you join us in praying over our students this year. Pray for protection and for their hearts to be open to the Gospel of Jesus Christ. 


All students must have a composition book for their Bible journal. I would like to transition to doing this on their Ipad but until then please make sure that your student has a composition book. 

Several students are still waiting to receive their textbook. If you are having an issue finding the textbook or purchasing a copy or a digital copy please let me know ASAP.  If you purchased a digital copy your student should have received a link in their student email to download the book. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

This week in class we have learned how to study and read the Bible. I am so excited to study God's word with my students. 

Again, I have an open door policy. If you have a question or concern please feel free to contact me. I will be happy to meet with you before or after school or schedule a time for a phone call. 

Enjoy your weekend!

In Him, 

Nancy Williams

n.williams@leechristian.org


"The JOY of the LORD is my STRENGTH!"

Nehemiah 8:10

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Cheerful Giver

 Good Afternoon Falcon Family,  We have had such a fun week! As you know our students and staff (we are kids at heart) participated in spiri...